Where is Captain Biff and the Red Rockette today?
Messages from Captain Biff
- East to the Steppes – Ukraine summer fly-in
- Winter & Spring, 2011-2012
- Windsock in Italy – July 2012
- Captain Biff: I’m okay after earthquake in Italy
- Biff returns to Italy
- The Staggerwing in Italy
- Leaving Austria – not easy
- Journey to Austria earlier than expected–July 11, 2011
- Touring Petra and Wadi Rum
- Touring Jordan-Part 2
Support Wings of Hope
Click to learn moreWings of Hope, 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, can use your support for the humanitarian work they do to bring self-sufficiency to more than 1,000,000 people annually in more than 140 countries.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Well, it’s been a beautiful day in Zell am See, Austria. But why am I here when I had planned to go to Turkey, Greece, Croatia, and Italy from Cyprus prior to Austria? In June, 2011, I had traveled from … Continue reading