Where is Captain Biff and the Red Rockette today?
Messages from Captain Biff
- East to the Steppes – Ukraine summer fly-in
- Winter & Spring, 2011-2012
- Windsock in Italy – July 2012
- Captain Biff: I’m okay after earthquake in Italy
- Biff returns to Italy
- The Staggerwing in Italy
- Leaving Austria – not easy
- Journey to Austria earlier than expected–July 11, 2011
- Touring Petra and Wadi Rum
- Touring Jordan-Part 2
Support Wings of Hope
Click to learn moreWings of Hope, 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, can use your support for the humanitarian work they do to bring self-sufficiency to more than 1,000,000 people annually in more than 140 countries.
Tag Archives: ukraine fly-in
Last summer, I attended a summer fly-in at Uzhhorod, near the Slovakian border. This was to be a joint event involving AOPA, Uzhhorod Airport, the Padonki International Motorcycle Club and the Ukraine Development Institute of Flight Technologies. It was a … Continue reading