Where is Captain Biff and the Red Rockette today?
Messages from Captain Biff
- East to the Steppes – Ukraine summer fly-in
- Winter & Spring, 2011-2012
- Windsock in Italy – July 2012
- Captain Biff: I’m okay after earthquake in Italy
- Biff returns to Italy
- The Staggerwing in Italy
- Leaving Austria – not easy
- Journey to Austria earlier than expected–July 11, 2011
- Touring Petra and Wadi Rum
- Touring Jordan-Part 2
Support Wings of Hope
Click to learn moreWings of Hope, 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, can use your support for the humanitarian work they do to bring self-sufficiency to more than 1,000,000 people annually in more than 140 countries.
Tag Archives: Pattaya Airpark
It’s 0100 (that’s military for 1am), I’ve just made my first connection to the internet in Thailand, and I’m watching a fantastic lightning show out the front window over the bay of Bangkok. I’m still stoked after the flight from … Continue reading